- Description of the application: Main drive for textile machine
- Former type of transmission: Set of 2 V-Belts XPB 1650
- Type of users: Manufacturers of textile machines
- Complaints: High noise level / Short lifespan
Problems & Consequences
- Noise: Excessive belt flapping is generating noises and also vibrations to the entire machine.
- Breakage: Non equal tension of the V belts leads finally to a insufficient lifespan of only a few hundred hours.
Solution & Benefits
HUTCHINSON SOLUTION: PL FLEXONIC®
- Silence: The structure of the FleXonic® belt with his homogeneous tension avoids belt flapping and is also reducing the vibrations.
- Low Maintenance: A single belt with mono structure and an extented life span is avoiding maintenance operations.